Store Pickup lets you buy items online and pick them up in the store. You avoid shipping and scheduled delivery charges — and you may be able to get your order faster.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup.
- We'll show you an estimated pickup date.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 10 days. If the order is not picked up within the allotted timeframe, the order will be cancelled and the method of payment refunded.
- If you cannot pick up your order within 10 days, you may call the store to prevent your order from being cancelled and extend your store pickup timeframe.
Bring to the store:
- Your government-issued photo ID or Driver’s License
- The credit card used for the purchase.
- Your order number
Who can pick up your order:
If you cannot pick up your order yourself, you may choose someone else to pick it up for you. To have your order picked up by someone else, you must select that option during checkout. You'll need to provide the pickup person's name, e-mail address and phone number. Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store.
Your purchase will only be released to you or the person you’ve designated to pick up your order.
Pre-ordered items will be available for pickup on or after their release date.
Ship to Store
Special Order items may be shipped to the store. We'll send you an e-mail when your items are ready for pickup.
To change or cancel a Store Pickup order, Email us at email@example.com