FAIRWAY, CALLAWAY ROGUE 3 FAIRWAY WOOD, RH, WOMEN'S
Callaway’s most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to form the Rogue Fairway Wood. Jailbreak Technology utilizes titanium bars to stiffen the body, while a Hyper Speed Face Cup optimizes energy transfer and forgiveness. A proprietary Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to enhance weight placement and club head aerodynamics. Internal Standing Wave Technology shifts the CG low and forward to promote high launch with low spin.
Available in Aldila Quaranta and Evenflow Shafts.
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- Callaway’s R&D Team successfully installed the groundbreaking Jailbreak technology in a fairway wood for the first time
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with Hyper Speed Face Cup to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and Hyper Speed Face Cup work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Callaway’s two most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to make their most powerful fairway ever
- Exceptionally low CG placement makes Rogue Fairway Woods super easy to launch for greater versatility
- Ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face with Hyper Speed Face Cup for more speed on impacts across the face
- Internal Standing Wave Technology positions CG low and forward to promote high launch and low spin
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to the perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics