PUTTER, TITLEIST 2016 SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT NEWPORT 2 PUTTER, 35"
SIGHT. SOUND. SOLE.
Continuing the evolution of a line engineered for performance, milled to precision and designed with elegance, the next generation of Scotty Cameron Select™ putters extends Scotty’s proven multi-material construction methodology of combining face inlays of either 303 stainless steel or 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum with stainless steel bodies for superior balance, weight distribution, sound and feel.
The New Face Of Putters
- Multi-material technology is matched to perform with each style of putter from flowing strokes to straight back and through putting strokes
- Integrated vibration dampening system connects mid-milled face inlays and face-sole components to the putter head for soft and solid feel
- Sole-to-topline inlays and face-sole pop through lines for modern aesthetics with refined colors, finishes and graphics
- Heel-toe weighting design provides balance and forgiveness perfectly matched to shaft lengths
- Crisscross visual lines pop through the back with milled flange sight lines for enhanced alignments
Scotty Cameron 2016 Select putters are sleek, performance-oriented models with new technologies, shapes and configurations. The new 2016 Select putter line features precision milled Scotty Cameron craftsmanship with new multi-material technology that's been proven at the highest levels of golf competition. The Newport 2 Notchback putter is a angular, modern blade with distinct mechanical contours, a notched flange and flowing single-bend shaft. It features a 6061 aircraft grade aluminum face inlay into the stainless steel body with a single flange fight line.